SUBJECT: DISCLOSURE ART. 13 OF THE NEW EUROPEAN RULES 2016/679
We hereby inform you that the New European Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.), provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the art. 13 of the New European Regulations we provide the following information:
1. Purposes and methods of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively to comply with the laws, contract or regulation in particular:
1) for entering personal data in paper archives and in company computer databases;
2) for the collection of the e-mail address for registration purposes to the informative newsletter service;
The processing will be carried out through IT supports by the owner, the manager and the appointees and by independent external data controllers of the treatments that contribute to the treatment for competence with the observance of every precautionary measure to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of personal data .
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of your personal data is optional.
Their failure to do so will result in failure to enter our archives, the impossibility of obtaining the points card and being included in the list of recipients of the information newsletter service.
3. Communication of data
Your personal data for the purposes of performing the service and for the purposes indicated above, may be communicated:
– to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and in the context of their duties;
– to companies that collaborate with the company.
The data collected is not subject to disclosure.
4. Rights of the interested party
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with articles 12 and 22 of the New European Regulation 2016/679, which we reproduce for your convenience.
1. The data controller shall take appropriate measures to provide the data subject with all the information referred to in Articles 13 and 14 and the communications referred to in Articles 15 to 22 and Article 34 relating to processing in a concise, transparent and intelligible manner and easily accessible, in simple and clear language, particularly in the case of information specifically intended for minors. The information is provided in writing or by other means, including, where appropriate, by electronic means. If requested by the interested party, the information may be provided orally, provided the identity of the interested party is proven by other means.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in article 12 are exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter,
5. Duration of treatment
The processing of personal data collected will cease following an explicit written request of the interested party presented to the Data Controller.
6. Data Controller
The data controller is the company Dalè F.lli S.r.l., Via Ponte Rosso 9 – 25020 Dello (BS) available at the following contacts: Tel. +39 030 9718029 – Fax. +39 030 9971438 – firstname.lastname@example.org.