SUBJECT: DISCLOSURE ART. 13 OF THE NEW EUROPEAN RULES 2016/679
We hereby inform you that the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and the Council provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the aforementioned regulations, the processing of personal data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights provided.
According to the art. 13 of the G.D.P.R., we provide the following information:
1. Legal basis, purpose and method of data processing
The legal basis of the processing for the purpose referred to in letter a) is art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation (“the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same”).
Personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in the existing relationship. In particular:
– for entering personal data in the company’s IT databases;
– for updating on products and services provided by the company;
– to fulfill the obligations envisaged by civil and fiscal law, by regulations, by EU legislation;
The processing of personal data will be carried out through paper and computer supports by the owner and by the persons in charge with the observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees its security and confidentiality.
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The provision of personal data is optional and voluntary in order to be able to respond to requests sent via the company website and requires explicit consent in the contact section.
3. Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be communicated:
– to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and in the context of their duties;
– other natural or legal persons who should become necessary to involve in the fulfillment of the purposes described above.
4. Territorial scope
Your personal data will not be transferred to Recipients outside the European Economic Area. If they were in the future, the Data Controller to the processing of Personal Data ensures that the processing of your Personal Data will be in compliance with the Applicable Regulations. Indeed, the transfers will be based alternatively on an adequacy decision or on the “Standard Model Clauses” approved by the European Commission.
5. Duration of treatment
The data referring to you is kept in a form that allows the identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes, listed in point 1, for which they have been collected or subsequently processed and according to the prescriptions pervaded by current regulations.
6. Rights of the interested party Articles from 12 to 22 of 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.)
At any time you may exercise the rights provided to the data controller pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code and the Articles. 4 and 12 of the New European Regulation 2016/679, which we reproduce for your convenience.
1. The data controller shall take appropriate measures to provide the data subject with all the information referred to in Articles 13 and 14 and the communications referred to in Articles 15 to 22 and Article 34 relating to processing in a concise, transparent and intelligible manner and easily accessible, in simple and clear language, particularly in the case of information specifically intended for minors. The information is provided in writing or by other means, including, where appropriate, by electronic means. If requested by the interested party, the information may be provided orally, provided the identity of the interested party is proven by other means.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in article 12 are exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
7. Data Controller
The data controller is the company Dalè F.lli S.r.l., Via Ponte Rosso 9 – 25020 Dello (BS) available at the following contacts: Tel: Tel. +39 030 9718029 – Fax. +39 030 9971438 – email@example.com.
8. Privacy Guarantor Claim
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the same Regulation, or to take the appropriate judicial seats (art. 79 of the Regulation), whose contacts are published on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.